Spinka - Restoration shaman

Spinka - Restoration shaman

Postby Spinka » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:36 pm

A. Basic Information

Name? Peter
Age? 26
Gender? Male
Occupation? Student

Tell us a little about yourself and where you are from.

Hello,

my name is Peter. I live in Cracow in Poland. I`m 26 yo student on University of Technology and Science (Production manager - 5th year). I`m also a amateur basketball player practising 2 days per week. I`m big fan of tv shows like Boardwalk Empire, Dexter, Walking Dead, etc.

B. System Information

What are your system specs?
As i remember:
i5 intel cpu 4x 2,67ghz
4gb ram ddr3
nividia geforce gtx 260 896mb ram
logitech mx518 mouse
a4tech flat keyboard

Do you have any objections to speaking on mumble when needed?
Always raiding with ts3/mumble/vt on.

Any disconnection problem at all? For now nope.
Average Latency while raiding? I live in students house. When there is a champions league game our network works like very slowly, but average latency on normal day of raiding is about 30-40
Average FPS during a boss encounter? I did not pay attention to it, but i think its about 80, 15-50 in hard aoe situations (depends on situation, 15 was on trash before sindragossa :D)
Post a speed test from http://www.speedtest.net/

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race (Alliance Race upon acceptance)

Spinka | Restoration | Shaman | Dranei

2. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.

Pre-BC: none if we are talking about progression
BC: kara, ssc 3 bosses, tk 2 bosses, bt 3 bosses

From Wotlk I was in every single guild with Elisira so i`ll paste progression from his aply

Wrath of the Lich King

Refugees: Naxxramas 25+10
Refugees: Eye of Eternity 25+10
Refugees: Obsidian Sanctum 25+10
Refugees: Ulduar 25+10 (both glory of the ulduar raider and hm on 10man without yog +0)
Refugees: Trial of the Grand crusader 25+10 (4/5Hc + Tribute to insanity on 10man)
Refugees: Icecrown Citadel 25+10 (both with 11/12hc and both glory of the icecrown raider)
Refugees: Ruby Sanctum 25 normal

I was one of the raid leader on half 25man encounters and every 10man encounters

Cataclysm:

Refugees: Bastion of Twilight 25 (4/6hc)
Refugees: Blackwing Descent 25 (1/4 hc)
Refugees: Throne of Four Winds 10

3. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... a/advanced

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#syIE|bsf

4. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?

If im not at university or at basketball trainings/matches, im online around 95% of time.

5. Post a Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-y ... 798&e=1221

Thats just for example, but i dont think that in those logs you`ll find anything interesting...

6. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.) Also, list your sklls and keybinds that you use for said skills.

http://i.imgur.com/hNkfa.jpg?1
D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?

Elemental shaman.

2. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?

I was talking with Aratho from few days and i was aware that probably i`ll have to change my mainspec. In cataclysm i was playing as enh shaman. From the start of MoP i was resto. My offspec was elemental, but only for daily quests (healing gear, gems, reforge, enchants). It`s a mystery also to me how it will work with all dps enchants, gems and reforge. Just after your acceptation of my aplication ill change it all :)

E. Professions

1. If you have a gathering profession/non-optimal race, what is stopping you from changing it to benefit you more?

Ive had herbalism till Wendesday i guess. Then i changed it into Blacksmithing (got best ilvl sockets already).

F. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.

Social in Apathy

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?

Elisira and Browar probably told you about our situation in Winter...

3. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?

I love to be criticized and i love to criticize :D but at start ill be shy :D im rather shy kind of person...

4. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?

Its just a game...

5. How did you hear about Apathy? (Name the site(s), people, et cetera)

Aratho!

6. Why are you interested in joining Apathy? do you have anyone in Apathy that can vouch for you?

I want to test myself and still play with friends (Elisira, Browar, Aratho)

7. What are the other guilds you applied to? Any particular reason why you are shopping for multiple guilds? keep in mind we do have very good contacts in other guilds, your omission on certain information may be held against you.

I dont have time to write another aply :D

8. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Whats preventing your level of play to decline during the farm period?

Always prepared. Focused when seeing a challenge. But still dont know how it will works in elemental :D With bad gearing, enchants, reforge etc it was not bad... so im possitive about that.

9. Our raiding schedule is 1900 to 2300 server time on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays. Which of these days can we expect you to raid consistently? (Note: as we only raid 3 days a week, if you can raid all 3 days you have much better odds of joining us.)

Till Fabruary i got trainigs at Wendesdays and Fridays. I dont want to leave any of it cause of game, but probably ill leave 1 or 2 in near future so ill able at Wendesdays from time to time. Sundays and Mondays are ok for me.

G. Self Analysis

1. Compare yourself to one or more of our current raiding member of similar spec/role. Why do you deserve a spot over that individual?

As restoration i can compare to your healers: I hope that they intentionally leave 2nd haste cap which is easy to get and stack mastery as hard as possible, but almost in every guide is recommended to get 3764 haste and around 50% mastery and then stack crit for mana regen.
As i heard you dont have any elemental shaman.
Spinka

Re: Spinka - Restoration shaman

Postby Prettycake » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:33 am

Hello Spinka!

You caught me. I didn't go for the +2 ticks HST breakpoint at the start of the expansion cause it wasn't worth it at that gear level and sort of forgot about it afterwards. It is easily affordable nowadays though, and i did fix my reforges for it. How ever, I don't think it's that important to get really, since the lost mastery and crit would in many situations outperform the gained extra ticks on HST and HTT. Not to mention the lost potential if one is just not comfortable with playing on said haste level.

Would you mind explaining your gemming a bit though?
Screw you guys, I'm going oom!
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡
Prettycake

Postby Spinka » Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:03 am

Ay now i get that i failed with shoulder gem it should be 320 spirit. I was putting it on when i was progressing 10m 3rd MV boss in offspec :D so it was at start of expansion. In chest and pants i should use 2x clean spirit cause socket bonus is poor - maybe another mistake. I got 2 free socks cause i leveled BS just few days ago and did not raid from that time... Pants and chest is minor mistake and not important, but that int gem in shoulders... blame on me :D
Spinka

Postby Spinka » Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:30 pm

UPDATE: reforged, regemmed, reenchanted for elemental!
Spinka

Postby Nien » Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:51 pm

Hey, sorry for taking so long with replying. We will give you a trial :). Feel free to contact me, Slashi or Poplol ingame for an invite.
Nien

Return to Old

User Control Panel

Login

Somewhat Competent