Fury Warrior

Fury Warrior

Postby kalleankas » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:55 pm

A. Basic Information

Name? Mattias
Age? 19
Gender? Male
Occupation? Unemployed
Tell us a little about yourself and where you are from.
I'm from North Sweden living atm in Piteå (it is ice cold here)

B. System Information

What are your system specs?
CPU: Intel® Core™ i7 CPU 2.80 GHz
RAM: 16GB
Graphic card: Nvidea GeForce GTX 670
Screen: 40" 3D "smart" TV, 20" and 19" LCD screens
Mouse: razer naga
Keybord: razer BlackWidow
Headset: steelseries siberia
Do you have any objections to speaking on mumble when needed? I will speak when i need to butt im not the person that speak to much
Any disconnection problem at all?
I maybe have 1 dc / month
Average Latency while raiding?
I have 50-60 MS
Average FPS during a boss encounter?
Normaly i have 70-120 FPS it depends on the boss
Post a speed test from http://www.speedtest.net/
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2344756494.png

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race (Alliance Race upon acceptance)
MY characters name is kalleankas and I'm a Dwarf warrior at the moment butt going to change to Worgen

2. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Cata? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
Vanilla: Did just lvl my warrior in vanilla was new to wow and only 12 years old and my parents did only alow me to play for 1 hour/day. Now at higher lvl I have soloed all bosses.

TBC: In TBC I did raid karazan on my warrior only did try the other raids but the guild I was in then was not so good and we did wipe on trash and did have some problems to stay
in the same guild because I did only have money to buy 60 days game card every third month and most guilds back then did kick me if I was offline more than 30 days so did just jump
from one guild to another.

WotLK: Did reroll my DK in the start of WotLK and cleared Naxx in a top 20 guild on my server hade some bad luck with loot on my DK and did get more gear on my warrior just after
three weeks after I did ding 80, so I did reroll back to my warrior after a break that I did take when Ulduar did come to some weeks before Icc dis come out. In the start of Icc I
was in a 10 man guild that did clear all bosses in Icc on normal and then I did apply to Celestial Resort a top 10, 25 man guild on my server that was on 6/12 hc in Icc and did take
a new break from wow when we was on 11/12 hc 25 man and 12/12 hc 10 man (I did not kill last boss was mu turn to join when I did take a break from wow to cata)

Cata: When I did come back to wow 1 week after the start of cata many of the raiders in Celestial resort hade left the guild (don't know why) so we was only doing 10 man think we did
do all bosses on normal + 3-4 on hc when FL did come. When FL did come I did reroll my Holy Pala because we did not have many healers in the guild any more but some weeks in FL I did
start to join a pug with Vifire on my warrior and after just 2-3 weeks I hade more progress with my pug then what my guild was able to do. did 5/6 hc (raggy hc to 5% on last phase
the week before the nerf) on my warrior and only 2/6 hc on my pala. When DS did come we was only 2 healers left in the guild after that half of the guild did split to different
guilds, I did join O v e r r a t e d. I wanted to reroll back to my warrior but when we did only have 2 healers I was not allowed to do that so I did keep puging DS on my warrior and
now Vifire that was the raid leader of the pugs I did join hade joined a horde guild and did get server 2nd DS hc, he did still have his alt on ally side and did make pugs every week
so did raid with my guild 3-4 days/weak and hade less progress than my warrior that I did raid 1-2 days/weak with.Think my progress before the first 5% nerf was 8/8 normal and 2-3
on hc after the 2nd 5% nerf I did have 3-4 hc and then I did start to work so did not have more than 1-3 days/ weak that I was able to play so I did go social in my guild and did just
join vifires pug with my warrior and paladin when he was making the pugs and I did have time to raid (he did make 3-5 pugs/weak). We did not try to kill more than 6 bosses on hc
before the 30% nerf. Did get 8/8 hc on my warrior and my priest on the same day and on my pala just 1 day after. The last two months of cata did Vifires pug start to sell raggy hc
and DS hc boost so I did start to join them to get some gold for MoP.

MoP: In start of MoP I did reroll back to my warrior and did go raider in O v e r r a t e d that I was social in.
It did not go so good in the start of MoP after 4-5 weeks we did get 6/6 MV normal.The day HoF did come half of O v e r r a t e d did split to different guild and I did join sparks
then that vifire was the leader of we did clear all bosses in HoF and 3/6 hc MV the first week I was in the guild (they hade already killed 3/6 hc in MV) and when ToES did come we did
kill first boss on hard mode and the last three the same week it did come out, after that 4+ raiders in sparks was notable to keep doing hardcore raiding or left for new guilds.
Now the last weeks I have just joined pugs to try to keep my gear up to make an apply to a new guild.

3. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... s/advanced
I'm in my normal rading spec butt going to give the link anyway
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#wxYV|LhzMkR

4. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?

5. Post a Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/16266 ... s/players/ ranks that my last guild/pug did in cata
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-joxyubjclf8hzmze/
the only rank i have got now in MoP hve not been aiming for ranks have been killing bosses

6. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.) Also, list your sklls and keybinds that you use for said skills.

http://i.imgur.com/hBHS8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hBHS8.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ehBpD.jpg

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?
I'm Arms now as secondary spec butt can pay prot to only need some more gear for it

2. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs? Yes ofc butt i prefer to play Fury in raids

E. Professions

1. If you have a gathering profession/non-optimal race, what is stopping you from changing it to benefit you more?
I have BS 600 and engineering 600 on my main and I'm going to change to worgen in 1-2 weeks just need to get some money irl.

F. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
I was in Sparks that Vifire was the GM of http://tmsparks.com/
The guild I'm in now is just for perks and have some friends in it

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
Sparks did disband because 4 raiders did not have time for hardcore raiding any more or did leav the guild for other guilds

3. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? Yes criticism is good if it is not to much of it

4. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?
Yes i understand that if we are more then 25 man there will be some one that need to sit out, everyone can't alwasy get to raid, if it is me that sits out i will most of the time be online on standby if someone els need to go

5. How did you hear about Apathy? (Name the site(s), people, et cetera) I did hear about Apathy in cata, some of them was in vifires pugs some times.

6. Why are you interested in joining Apathy? do you have anyone in Apathy that can vouch for you?
I want to join Apathy because they have good progres and are a 25 man guild on the same server I'm playing on

7. What are the other guilds you applied to? Any particular reason why you are shopping for multiple guilds? keep in mind we do have very good contacts in other guilds, your omission on certain information may be held against you.
This is the only guild i have made an apply to

8. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Whats preventing your level of play to decline during the farm period?
I will alwasy play at 110%, if we wipe 300 times one nigth i will still do 110% will maybe get lower if we raid more then 7 hours with no breaks. When we have everything on farm i will still do 110% to try and get top ranks on all bosses.

9. Our raiding schedule is 19.00 to 23.00 server time on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays. Which of these days can we expect you to raid consistently? (Note: as we only raid 3 days a week, if you can raid all 3 days you have much better odds of joining us.)I can raid any day butt prefer to not raid on friday and saturdays and if we raid later then 01.00 for progress i prefer to get to sleep at that time

G. Self Analysis

1. Compare yourself to one or more of our current raiding member of similar spec/role. Why do you deserve a spot over that individual?
Did raid with chamze a few days ago and i was doing the same dps as him and on some figths i did do more.
Have been looking at your logs and what i can see im doing the same or more dps then most of the melee dps in Apathy

/kalleankas
Last edited by kalleankas on Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
kalleankas

Re: Fury Warrior

Postby Aratho » Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:59 pm

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

Use our application template. Also, use imgur to host images.
Aratho

Postby Chamze » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:56 pm

Why don't you talk in your mic m8?
Chamze

Postby kalleankas » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:58 pm

I do some times but the raid you was in was i to tierd to talk and it was not needed on the bosses we did
kalleankas

Postby Kuth » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:08 pm

Can I just make it absolutely clear, here, now, that beating Chamze's DPS is hardly a podium finish.
It's okay if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
Kuth

Postby Chamze » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:09 pm

Kuth wrote:Can I just make it absolutely clear, here, now, that beating Chamze's DPS is hardly a podium finish.

Yup, I wont even pass trial..
Chamze

Postby sanji » Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:26 am

why are you not a warlock?
sanji

Postby kalleankas » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:49 pm

because i don't like to play lock can't get it over lvl 65 it is to boring
kalleankas

Postby Aratho » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:27 pm

kalleankas wrote:because i don't like to play lock can't get it over lvl 65 it is to boring

Aratho

Postby Kuth » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:29 pm

It's okay if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
Kuth

Return to Old

User Control Panel

Login

Somewhat Competent