Dradzina-Druid-Feral DPS

Dradzina-Druid-Feral DPS

Postby Dradzina » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:12 pm

A. Basic Information

Name? Rasmus
Age? 14
Gender? Male
Occupation? School
Tell us a little about yourself and where you are from. Hey There Apathy! My name is Rasmus, and I'm from Denmark. I do go to school, and in ma' spare time i play wow, I did do some boxing, but found out that i was a gamer not a fighter :P

B. System Information

What are your system specs?
Intel Core I5 2400 3,10GHZ
8GB RAM
64-bit Operative system.

Do you have any objections to speaking on mumble when needed? Nope, not at all.

Any disconnection problem at all? I'd say that i never DC.
Average Latency while raiding? About 30-40
Average FPS during a boss encounter? I must admit i don't know, i don't spend my time looking at m FPS, i'd rather focus on killing bosses :P but I ain't laggin' or something like that.
Post a speed test from http://www.speedtest.net/ : http://www.speedtest.net/result/2348772735.png

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race (Alliance Race upon acceptance) Dradzima Freal[Cat,DPS] Night Elf.

2. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Cata? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility. Well I've no BC/Pre-BC exp as i started playing WOW mid WotLK. but i achived 9/12 in normal mode ICC on my paladin, as healer, with a weekly running pug. cata came and i decieded that i'd try to get some more out of raiding during this EXP. tho 4,0/4,1 started abit slow. I did 4/4 2/2 5/6 with Leviathan [Hellfire EU] firelands and 4,2 came and i did 4,2 with an alt guild called Ramments also located on hellfire EU. 4,3 should then prove to be the most interesting patch for me so far, in my entire wow play time. i managed to clear 8/8 HC DS, with Darkness Rising as a druid tank,. today when mop's here, I've got 6/6 Normal(MSV) mode also together with DR[Darkness Rising]

3. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
Amoury Link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/h ... a/advanced
wowhead link: http://www.wowhead.com/talent#dxji|

4. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content? I'm fine with it, aslong as if i say that i won't be able to do so one day, it will be respected.

5. Post a Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT) I would provide a WoL, and i will be able to do so, but only with me as tank, and i suppose that that isn't going to help much considering i'm applyin' as dps. and if i shall be hornest i don't know how to link a recount out of the game. hope you'll understand this, and not let it have a too big impact on the final decition to accept me or not.

6. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.) Also, list your sklls and keybinds that you use for said skills.http://billedeupload.dk/images/D6UB.jpg
This pic is from a target dummy, but i reflects the UI i raid with 100%.
I think you're able to see most keybinds i use not all but most so i'll only go over a few
Rip-Q
Pot-F2
Cooldowns G and H
not seen addons, the only one you can't see, is DBM.

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec? Balance

2. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
Well I'm tempted to say no as i really wanna play feral it's really strong now, and never really liked boomy that much, never really liked ranged dps.

E. Professions

1. If you have a gathering profession/non-optimal race, what is stopping you from changing it to benefit you more? I've LW and Alch wich both benefit me alot in terms of extra stats.

F. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website. Darkness Rising [EU hellfire]GM is Tyrëal and the guild's website is http://www.dr.guildlaunch.com

2. Why are you leaving your current guild? Well i want to start on a fresh on a new server most of all and a bigger server aswell, coz hellfire ain't the biggest server there is out there :) and also our raiding team from Cata/4,3 has changed alot, in the negative way sadly, wich resaulted in me not enjoying the raids there anymore.

3. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? Ohw yes, aslong there is a fair reson to criticise ofc.

4. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this? Well i'm abit split about this, because i think that to have the same team or as close as, is best for everyone in terms of knowing eachother, but at the same time when raiding 25 man i know that switching also is needed to kill bosses sometimes.

5. How did you hear about Apathy? (Name the site(s), people, et cetera) Wowprogress.com

6. Why are you interested in joining Apathy? do you have anyone in Apathy that can vouch for you? First of all i would like to join coz i wanna raid 25 man, i only did abit of that in 4,2 [FL]and i liked it, now i would like to try a bit more serious version of 25 man. and also your progress seems fair, and doesn't look like you're slacking, but doesn't seem like you're the most hardcore guild there is out there either, wich i fell will suit me perfectly.
and i sadly know nobody in your guild, as i will be new to the server.

7. What are the other guilds you applied to? Any particular reason why you are shopping for multiple guilds? keep in mind we do have very good contacts in other guilds, your omission on certain information may be held against you. I've no other apps running atm

8. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Whats preventing your level of play to decline during the farm period? Well I'm a focused raider, who will allways try to do my best to improve as much as i can. I've a positive attitude, allways up for some hard work. walkover bosses aren't as fun to kill, as if you really worked hard to get the kill you know :=P

9. Our raiding schedule is 1900 to 2300 server time on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays. Which of these days can we expect you to raid consistently? (Note: as we only raid 3 days a week, if you can raid all 3 days you have much better odds of joining us.) I'm able to raid on all of these days. Else i wouldn't borther applyin' at all as i don't want to take a spot and only be there 1/3 raids, not fair for others.

G. Self Analysis

1. Compare yourself to one or more of our current raiding member of similar spec/role. Why do you deserve a spot over that individual? Well I won't belive that i right now will be able to beat your two kitties coz i'm abit new to being a cat, but i think that i will have a fair chance to keep up with 'em to a certin point atcually.

You can find our World of Logs page here http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/157105/ for an easier time comparing yourself with a current raiding member.
Last edited by Dradzina on Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Dradzina

Re: Dradzina-Druid-Freal DPS

Postby slashi » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:05 pm

Is this F'real?
slashi
Employed Merchant

Postby Nien » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:51 pm

Are you Mortens brother?
Nien

Postby slashi » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:53 pm

Nien wrote:Are you Mortens brother?

If it isn't clear, Morten = Kuth, the warrior, in Apathy, level 90, would love to hear all your questions in game.
slashi
Employed Merchant

Postby Poppe » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:54 pm

slashi wrote:
Nien wrote:Are you Mortens brother?

If it isn't clear, Morten = Kuth, the warrior, in Apathy, level 90, would love to hear all your questions in game.

He is danish aswell! (Kuth that is)
Poppe

Re: Dradzina-Druid-Feral DPS

Postby Dradzina » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:05 pm

So you ask if this is "F'real" and yes it is, what makes you think that it isn't :)?
Dradzina

Postby Nien » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:08 pm

It's just your application said Freal at first before it was edited ;-).

Anyways, you can link a recount of your damage by taking a screenshot and posting it here.

You also skipped the last question which we would like you to elaborate on a bit. You should fix that at least I suppose.

*edit*

I would just like to say that we are very full on melee DPS so there's not a very big chance that we'll recruit you. With that said, feel free to update your application with the above at least if you wish us to discuss it further amongst us officers.

Good luck!
Nien

Postby Dradzina » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Okay so here is a link to a pic, where you can see skada nubmers clealy: http://billedeupload.dk/images/3Q0dX.jpg

and if i'm correct, i haven't skipped any questinons. but if you want a more detailed answer on the question I can give you that no problem
Dradzina

Postby Nien » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:30 pm

Well I won't belive that i right now will be able to beat your tow kitties coz i'm abit new to being a cat, but i think that i will have a fair chance to keep up with 'em to a certin point atcually.

The above is not a comparison with out current feral druids which we ask for.
Nien

Postby Dradzina » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Well I think I've asnwered the question and i don't see how else i should answer it tbh. so.. yeh..
Dradzina

Return to Old

User Control Panel

Login

Somewhat Competent