It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:53 pm
Somewhat Competent
Board index Guild Applications Old

Old

Fury/prot warrior

Fury/prot warrior

Postby waytomove » Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:23 pm

Name? Matti
Age? 18 Gender? male Occupation? My job and wow/friends i guess :)
Tell us a little about yourself and where you are from.
Im from denmark, 18 years old. Happy most of the time :D the rages happens buut i keep it to myself. If you wanna now anything else ur welcome to ask

B. System Information

What are your system specs?
Windows Windows 7 Home Premium Edition (64-bit) Service Pack 1 (Build 7601)
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
Memory (RAM) 16368 MB
CPU Info Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz
CPU Speed 3409,3 MHz
Sound Card Højttalere (Realtek High Defini |
Realtek Digital Output(Optical) |
Højttalere (4- Razer Megalodon) |
Realtek Digital Output (Realtek |

Display Adapters NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 | RDPDD Chained DD | RDP Encoder Mirror Driver | RDP Reflector Display Driver
Monitors 2x; Standard PnP-skærm | Standard PnP-skærm |
Screen Resolution 1280 X 768 - 32 bit
Network Network Present
Network Adapters Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller
CD / DVD Drives 2x (D: | E: | ) D: ATAPI iHAS424 Y | E:
Ports COM1 LPT1
Mouse 7 Button Wheel Mouse Present
Hard Disks C: 232,8GB
Hard Disks - Free C: 28,5GB
USB Controllers 2 host controllers.
Firewire (1394) Not Detected
Manufacturer * Award Software International, Inc.
Product Make * Z68AP-D3
AC Power Status OnLine
BIOS Info AT/AT COMPATIBLE | 10/12/11 | GBT - 42302e31
Time Zone Rom, normaltid
Battery Status No Battery
Motherboard * Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. Z68AP-D3
MAC Address 50-E5-49-E7-88-BE
Host Name MATTI-PC

Do you have any objections to speaking on mumble when needed? Not at all
Any disconnection problem at all?
Only when some1 fucks with my internet

Average Latency while raiding?
30-45MS
Average FPS during a boss encounter?
35-60FPS
Post a speed test from http://www.speedtest.net/
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2348791979.png

C. Raiding and Character information

1. Character Name | Spec | Class | Race (Alliance Race upon acceptance)
Waytomove | Prot/fury (i prefer fury over prot but prot is my MS atm) | warrior | dwarf

2. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Cata? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.
Well where to begin... I started raiding in late TBC in karazhan with my hunter. In wotlk i started out with raiding on my hunter in Naxx and ToTGC and took half of ulduar, then our guild dispanded (gloria finis) and then i went to Hellfire with my rogue and joined Darkness Rising when ICC got out. I took everything with them except Lich King and RS. (i took a wow break becouse of school).
Then i startet on wow again in mid BWD i think. I leveled my warr and joined my guild's alt runs. Untill firelands got out, and i leveled my prot pally to help out my old team from ICC. When we reached 2 HC bosses down i had another wow break becouse of school again. I got back right when my guild's main team took down warmaster on normal in DS. Then i joined the 2nd team as holy on my paladin and we cleared everything (HC to) When mists got out i started out on my rogue again, but chose to go tanking on my Warr becouse our tanks left us. And yes i've experienced 25man guild raids before :)
Thats about it i guess

3. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/h ... ove/simple

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#we]|bmN

4. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
Im fine with beginning early, but staying beyond depends on how long, im fine with ca. 30 mins

5. Post a Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/z9401ejz ... 653&e=9185

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/z9401ejz ... 457&e=2764

6. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.) Also, list your sklls and keybinds that you use for said skills.

http://billedeupload.dk/?v=kQPiS.jpg
there's not really much of a diffrence from an encounter, besides the dmg taken numbers and DBM warnings.
And i dont use keybindings that much becouse i've got a razor naga. Neither macros, makes it too easy for me :P.
My rotation is diffrent from every boss.

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?
Fury, but i'd really like it to be my main spec, i dont like tanking thaaaat much

2. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
well no offence to any1, but i've done that so many times. So if i could stick with a dps spec i'd be happy. But ye i am willing to do it

E. Professions

1. If you have a gathering profession/non-optimal race, what is stopping you from changing it to benefit you more?
Aslong as prot is my MS im gonna stick with mining as i get a stam buff from it. And atm warr's benefits most with stamina

F. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
im in Darkness Rising on Hellfire. My GM is Tyraël

http://dr-hellfire.guildlaunch.com/?gid ... d939c9b0a3

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
Becouse of my team. We've had leaves after leaves after leaves after fucking leaves, and some of the guys we've will never be able to make progress for us. And im quit tired of that

3. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism?
Well ofcourse, if u cant handle that u shouldnt be a raider

4. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?
Yep, breaks are good sometimes :)

5. How did you hear about Apathy? (Name the site(s), people, et cetera)
well i asked an old friend of mine from the Maelstrom if he knew any good 25man guilds becouse i'd like to be raiding 25m again. He told me about you guys and i looked you up on wowprogress.com.

6. Why are you interested in joining Apathy? do you have anyone in Apathy that can vouch for you?
Well as far as i see you guys have good progress in the current tier, and i'd love to be a part of it! and help out! And no not from what i know

7. What are the other guilds you applied to? Any particular reason why you are shopping for multiple guilds? keep in mind we do have very good contacts in other guilds, your omission on certain information may be held against you.
You are the only guild i've applied to for 1½ years to be honest.

8. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Whats preventing your level of play to decline during the farm period?
A loyal raider i'd say. I always give it my best, and i always come prepared. My attitude depends on how stupid mistakes people make, but im not suddenly gonna rage and yell bullshit to someone

9. Our raiding schedule is 1900 to 2300 server time on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays. Which of these days can we expect you to raid consistently? (Note: as we only raid 3 days a week, if you can raid all 3 days you have much better odds of joining us.)
Well im used to that, so ofcourse

G. Self Analysis

1. Compare yourself to one or more of our current raiding member of similar spec/role. Why do you deserve a spot over that individual?
Well, i cant really compare myself to DK's tanks or any other tanks as im a stam tank :) so im kinda always gonna take more dmg than an avoidance tank.
And as dps i've no idea how much im doing atm, they never let me dps on anything ><
You can find our World of Logs page here http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/157105/ for an easier time comparing yourself with a current raiding member.
waytomove

Re: Fury/prot warrior

Postby Kuth » Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:37 pm

I would like you to elaborate a bit on your BIOS. You're telling us it's AT/AT compatible, do you think this gives you an advantage towards the game, that other players don't have, if so, explain your answer.
It's okay if you disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
Kuth

Postby Sept » Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Clearly he states his bios is capable of managing that new 16 bit hotness. Not sure if mine is, at least it is not very many compatible with Prime above some multi/fsb thresholds :(
Sept

Postby waytomove » Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:27 pm

sorry guys. But as i can see ur not interrested in recruiting dradzina, and im server changed with him to find a guild together. Sorry for wasting your time reading this apply. Good luck in the future!
waytomove

Return to Old

User Control Panel

Login

Somewhat Competent