Change font size
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:47 pm
Somewhat Competent
Board index Guild Applications Old

Old

Paladin Tank

Re: Paladin Tank

Postby Ipalla » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:59 am

Also my attendance is really high, and as someone mentioned, yes im not slow, i do reliste how to manage things before it gose wrong. reading up for tackts, listening on TS / VENT etc.

You can expect good preformants from me.

Also one more question, what loot system do you use?
Ipalla

Postby Derrik » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:06 pm

Loot council
Derrik

Postby Nien » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:31 pm

What is your stance on horses. Do you believe they are an animal or a fruit?
Nien

Postby Chamze » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:32 pm

Browar, 100% attendance.
Slashi, 100% attendance.
Chamze, 100% attendance.

Those are the rogues, sup? :)
Chamze

Postby Sept » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:35 pm

Chamze wrote:Chamze, 100% attendance.

SB logs beg to differ
Sept

Postby Chamze » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:40 pm

Sept wrote:
Chamze wrote:Chamze, 100% attendance.

SB logs beg to differ

I had 100% except one day, swedish house mafia you know. But yeah I wasn't raiding everytime :P btw asshole.
Chamze

Postby slashi » Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Ipalla wrote:If that was important, please translate it for me ._.'

Anyway,are you really never out of melee? in case, rogues. this is a really close friende of mine, who love to raid, and pvp, and we have been pvp buddys for a while.

As this is 25 man, I will guess there are always someone who dont meet up, or say they wont be able to come. If you for sure, are 100% full on melee dps, then i can imagine that you got a lot of raiders in that guild, witch can resolt in a new 10 man raid team, having 2 raid teams going on.

Please leave a bit more info about the roster, what you have, what you need, what you really dont need, and also details of why the rogue wont be given a spot.

Also, do you pvp? :)

We will never go 10 man under the current leadership, we're always going to just have one 25 man group. There's no way that we can fit another rogue in currently. Also I dislike the way you assume you are already in the guild, when you haven't even given us an official application nor have we given you a proper response, and expecting us to justify why he won't get the spot he seemingly deserves...

Lastly, the way you type gives me a massive headache. :(

Edit: Actually I'm going to lock this thread because I'm tired of it. As it stands you won't get in Ipalla, you need to make a proper application, using the template that is in our application forums. If you want us to take you seriously you will follow this, even then, you are NOT guaranteed a spot unless we see you fit for the guild. That's how it works.
slashi
Employed Merchant

Previous

Return to Old

User Control Panel

Login

Somewhat Competent