It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:52 pm
Somewhat Competent
Board index Guild Applications Old

Old

Prot Warrior Application Beistet

Prot Warrior Application Beistet

Postby Beistet » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Name: Ole martin

Tell us a little about yourself and where you are from.
Hello My irl name is ole martin 19 years old, electrician apprentice from norway. i finish my apprentice time in 1 year, my spare time i use to be with friends and play computer games often at the same time. i have played wow since TBC

System info

amd FX 8-core 3.6 Ghz OC to 4.2
asus formula 5
12GB Ram
corsair ssd force gt 120gb
3x western digital 3TB
corsair AX 1200W PSU
XFX Radeon HD 6970 2gb
Logitech g35 headset
Logitech g500 mouse
Roccat iscu illuminated keyboard

Do you have any objections to speaking on mumble when needed?
i Have no problems speaking on mumble and i know how to use it

Any disconnection problem at all? Average Latency while raiding?

No i have not Disconnected in a verry long time

Average FPS during a boss encounter?
i dunno in 25man but i have never had any lag issues in either lfr or 10man raids usaly around 60+ during raids

Speedtest
http://www.speedtest.net/result/2374203565.png

Raiding and Char info
Character Name | Class | Spec | Race
Beistet Warrior Protection Currently Bloodelf female
going to be either Nightelf or human

2. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify the guilds you were in/leadership role/responsibility.

TBC
Childern of valhalle kara,grull,magi cleared

Wrath
Children of valhalle naxx,TOC hc cleared
children of valhalle icc 11/12 Hc

Cata
Flame of neltharion BWD 5/6 hc
Flame of neltharion tofw alakir hc council normal
Flame of neltharion BOT 3/4 hc

Flame of neltharion DS 8/8 hc

Mop
Flame of neltharion MSV 2/6 hc
Flame of neltharion Hof 2/6 norm

veteran in FoN and CoV

3. Provide an armory link to your character and a wowhead link to your normal raiding spec.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... tet/simple

http://www.wowhead.com/talent#whM|
my regular prot spec but these will vary in what encounter we are in

4. What do you think about beginning raids early and staying beyond the required raid times to down new content?
I can start as early as 18:00 and finish at 24:00 lates

5. Post a Wow Meter Online / World of Logs of a few recent raids in your guild. If your guild does not run these, post a screenshot(s) of your recount for some boss encounters. (DO NOT LEAVE THIS OUT)

i do not have and world of logs to refer to and as im tank a recount meter is not verry useful

6. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)

http://imgur.com/webOa

i do have DBM

D. Dual Spec

1. What is your secondary spec?'
Arms

2. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs?
yes but i prefer Prot

E. Professions

1. If you have a gathering profession/non-optimal race, what is stopping you from changing it to benefit you more?

JC 600 BS 600 have almost all the recipes from MSV in BS

F. Other Questions

1. What guild are you currently in? Who is/was the GM? Include their website.
Currently in Flame of neltharion Guild master is Honeybear
flame-of-neltharion.wowstead.com

2. Why are you leaving your current guild?
I leave because the guild master has inplended some new rules in terms of dkp and raid attendance and that this realm is dead, also because my two irl frends on this realm is leaving so i plan to join them (Spite and cryzzie)

3. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? yes this is the way of raiding and important for a healty raid team

4. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?
yes i dont like it but its important to have more raiders then just the needed 25

5. How did you hear about Apathy? (Name the site(s), people, et cetera)

i heard of it from spite and cryzzie as they are applying here atm

6. Why are you interested in joining Apathy? do you have anyone in Apathy that can vouch for you?
I would like to join because i enjoy raiding and playing with my friends. i also hope to bring some good fresh blood the this guild

7. What are the other guilds you applied to? Any particular reason why you are shopping for multiple guilds? keep in mind we do have very good contacts in other guilds, your omission on certain information may be held against you.
No this is the only guild that i'm applying for

8. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. What's preventing your level of play to decline during the farm period?

I a raider who understands that farm raids is boring but needed for further progress and i try to do my best on those so they will go as smoothly and quick as possible

9. Our raiding schedule is 1900 to 2300 server time on Sundays, Mondays and Wednesdays. Which of these days can we expect you to raid consistently? (Note: as we only raid 3 days a week, if you can raid all 3 days you have much better odds of joining us.

I can attend all the raids and i can go on about an hour more for progress if needed

G. Self Analysis

1. Compare yourself to one or more of our current raiding member of similar spec/role. Why do you deserve a spot over that individual?

it seems you do not have any Prot warriors in the guild so its hard to do a comparison
Beistet

Re: Prot Warrior Application Beistet

Postby Poppe » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Beistet wrote:G. Self Analysis

1. Compare yourself to one or more of our current raiding member of similar spec/role. Why do you deserve a spot over that individual?

it seems you do not have any Prot warriors in the guild so its hard to do a comparison

Look again please. (Kuth)
Poppe

Return to Old

User Control Panel

Login

Somewhat Competent